May 31, 2021
Conversational Ai ---aka
recruitment chatbots are being acquired at a record pace, last week
Stepstone, a job board company bought Mya and PandoLogic acquired
Wade&wendy. These deals make a lot of sense because each is
working to drive traffic to jobs and the conversational AI helps to
qualify and screen those candidates.
- Explain the problem you are trying to solve
with this kind of acquisition?
- Explain what what and wendy does for a company
- You ran some pilots with Wade&Wendy what
were those results like?
- Challenges in hiring right now...What kind of
application rates are you seeing on your clients jobs these
days...its tough to hire right now?
- Will all your customer get this tech? Or will
it be an Add on? Rename it?
- How will you be explaining what you are going
forward? Are you now a “sourcing and screening” tech
- Whats the future of programmatic and how do you
see conversational AI evolving on next few years…
- Any new product announcements? More potential
- Making plans for hr tech this year?