Mar 5, 2023
Video interview platform myInterview recently landed an $11 million dollar Series A investment and we’ll talk to their co-founder about it…next on the Rec Tech podcast….
myInterview uses asynchronous video and AI to encourage candidates to express their true selves and lets hiring managers identify the best hire with a focus on user experience. The platform which launched in 2016, enables team collaboration, workflow management and seamless integrations into major HR technology stacks and is in use by 10,000+ companies.
co-founder, Benjy Gillman helps set the strategic direction for the company and manages its success. And he joins me now via zoom
1. Hows the current state of the hiring market?
2 You guys launched in 2016 so what have you learned about video interviewing since that point…any lessons along the way?
3. There's been a lot of talk about hiring Gen Z candidates, both challenges and opportunities - what's your take on it?
4. Is the current recruitment technology stack out there fit for Gen Zs?
5. If an organization doubles down on trying to attract Gen Z candidates, do you think that will alienate other candidates who don't fall in that bracket?
6. Describe how it works from a job seeker point of view?