Jun 10, 2018
This is REC TECH….the only
podcast that helps employers and recruiters connect with more
candidates through technology inspired conversations.
This will be a solo show with just me I put together a
list of cool tools employers and recruiters can be using to improve
their recruitment marketing efforts.
- animate 100 characters of text
into 6 second video. Free for
- another app, Ripl is a marketing tool in your pocket. Its free
for iOS and Android but I pay 10 per month for extra features more
templates + add your logo) Turn pictures into video which is great
- Repost for Instagram
- repost other people’s content
Get it here.
- use it to highlight a call to
action such as a job of the week, news or collect emails. Can be
set to appear at top or bottom of your site. After a few secs or
even if they try to leave.
- Mailchimp (free for first 2,000 emails) get started with
your email marketing.
- simple web statistics...if you
seeking a simple web stats tool statcounter may be of interest to
you. It’s a simple tool vs google analytics. Understand where your
candidates are coming from. Go to statcounter.com.
- Kingsumo - Grow your email list through Viral
Giveaways...fee tool they make it easy to grow your lists or
followers through a giveaway or contest that you run.
- Bayard Advertising
has made an EB Calculator
Visit RecTechMedia.com for more
recruitment marketing solutions and consulting.